Lake Anna Virginia Vacation Rental Home Description:
A Saturday to Saturday, weekly, Lake Anna vacation rental home- Serenity at its best!
This charming direct lake front vacation rental home on the public side of Lake Anna is
the one to visit. Relax on almost 2 acres of woods in the small sub-division of Childs Cove.
The 250' waterfront shore line is just waiting for fun and memories to happen. This home
has 2 boat slips**, a jet-ski lift, large sun deck with a slide to splash into the water, a
beach area to wade your feet in the water and outside show to rinse off the sand babies. It
is close to the Lake Anna State Park, a marina and the only waterfront restaurant on the
lake. (Approx 4 miles for each) The cove is deep water and quiet, perfect for that guest
who likes to throw a fishing line. It is located in an enforced "No Wake" cove which
makes it great for swimming and water fun, but just past the bouyes, you are out in open
water on the main section of the lake to catch some speed.
The interior of the vacation home boasts 3 well appointed bedrooms in which 2 have
direct waterfront views and king size beds. There are 2 full baths. The loft is a great kid’s
zone for sleeping and entertaining. You will find up there a king and twin bed as well as
The comfy living room also has a direct water view of Lake Anna with a gracious deck
that is accessed from the living room or either waterfront bedroom. The lake front water
view galley kitchen and dining area is well stocked for entertaining. Brand new stainless
steel dish washer.
New furniture through out most of the vacation home.
Televisions and DVD or VCR in each bedroom as well as the loft and living room.
Satellite in the 3 bedrooms and living room and for 2010 Wi-Fi for Prime Season guests.
Really a place that offers that "Home Away From Home" feeling. All that this lovely Lake
Anna vacation rental home get away is missing is you and your family!
**** Note: 1 uncovered non electric boat slip on dock and jet ski lift is available
to guests and there is also a place for 1 boat tie up on the dock.
Beach area from shore is 2-3 feet deep and is entered by levels of long steps from
decking - A great area for kids to play and swim. Water at docks edge is about 10' deep.
Great area to fish off the dock as well. (Note water levels do change some depending on
time of year)
Small fire pit with benches looking out to lake to toast marsh mellows as well as large 6
burner Weber gas grill with side burner for outside meals.
Deck on dock has large picnic table, umbrella and wonderful views of the main lake.
Great to star gaze at night from. There are many levels of decking with lots of patio
furniture on each level to relax and entertain on.
Truly a home to make memories with the family.
Vacation Rental Amenities:
Bedroom 1 - King Pillow, Crib & changing table, TV, Ceiling fans (Direct waterfront view
and off main deck of home)
Bedroom 2 – King, TV, Ceiling fans (Direct waterfront view and off main deck of home)
Bedroom 3 – Queen, TV, Ceiling Fans, Portable Crib and bed rails (View of Woods)
Loft – Twin bed and King bed, TV for Play Station
Living Room - TV and Ceiling Fan
(Home sleeps maximum 8 guests, which includes children - Max 4 adults -great for 2
All beds supplied with mattress covers, blanket, matelasse, quilt, premium pillows (usually
4 per bed) - linens, towels and beds prepared- included with cleaning fee-each bedroom
is provided with satellite television and equipped with either a dvd or vcr.
2 full baths
Bathroom 1 - Toilet, 2 Sinks, Combination Tub/Shower
Bathroom 2 - Toilet, 2 Sinks, Over sized Shower with 2 shower heads (Large tub size
* Trash Removal for Prime Season (When available)
* Energy Star touch pad air-conditioning system
* Alarm-Clocks in each bedroom
* Ceiling-Fans in each bedroom, living room, and dining room
* Central heating
* Hair-Dryers in each bathroom
* Linens/Towels & beds prepared - (Included with cleaning fee)
* Local - Activities-Guide
* Restaurant - Dining-Guide
* Blender, hand mixer and crock pot
* Clothes washer/dryer full size
* Coffee maker
* Cooking utensils
* Brand new stainless steel dish washer
* Weber Gas Grill (Large 6 burner with side burner)
* Iron & board
* Stove Top Burners
* Toaster and toaster oven
* Child's highchair & booster high chair for dining area
* Dining room with seating for 8 guests at dinner table
* CD/DVD player (5)
* Satellite & Wi-Fi during prime season
* Stereo system
* TVs (5)
* VCRS (2)
* VideoGame/Play Station
* Video Games
* Balcony/Multiple Wood Decks and built in benches
* (2) Picnic Tables one on deck over lake and other on main deck with a serving table
* Walkway - to - Water (We have seating on every deck level)
* 10 garden chairs, 2 patio tables, hammock & swing chairs
* Sandy beach area near water's edge - tiki lights & outside lighting
* 2 boat slips & jet ski lift (Guests given use 1 non electric boat slip + side dock tie up)
* Boat tie up available off dock with bumpers/fenders
* Nice deep water cove on the public side
* Children welcome
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Camp fire pit for roasting marsh mellows
* Two patio umbrellas for porch tables
* Outside shower off dock
* Slide on dock to splash into the lake (No diving off slide permitted)
* 2 ladders in lake to dock for easy exit of lake
* Boat launch for "put in" and "take out" of boat at Childs Cove common area near by -
Note: No trailers or vehicles can be left there - Must bring trailer and vehicle back to
Also Note: Most boats allowed at our dock fit the launch area, but if yours wouldn't, it
can still be launched at the Lake Anna State Park or Hunter's Landing which are public
launches and are only about 4 miles from our home)
NOTE: The Lake Anna area does not provide trash pick up for any home. Removal of
trash is guest's responsibility - (There is a landfill center within 10 minutes of the house
and directions are provided with check-in packet) **During the prime season, when
available, we now contract with a service for Saturday trash pick ups. Off season
guests must still be responsible for their trash removal and since prime season pick up
is only once a week, if you have a lot of trash there are directions to the landfills for
guests to take mid week trash run.
|The boys on the jet ski out of the cove having
some water fun.
|Photos of Kindred Spirits at Childs Cove
|Copyright © 2006 - current / Kindred Spirits at Childs Cove - All rights reserved
|Kindred Spirits at Childs Cove - Lake Anna Vacation Rental Home